A glorious fuck-ton of perspective angle references (per request).
[From various sources.]
- Perspectives Tutorial by DerSketchie
- TUTO - male reference pose by the-evil-legacy
- tuto - women ref poses by the-evil-legacy
- Foreshortening Practice by Bambs79
- How to Draw Manga vol. IV - Dressing You Characters in Casual Wear
- HUMAN PROPORTION: SIMPLIFYING THE FIGURE USING GEOMETRIC FORM AND GESTURE by The Helpful Art Teacher
- Basic comic interpretation - different camera angle by diaemyung
- Foreshortening tips by scruffyronin
There’s zero way I’m not reblogging this
Made some more posters.
Bastion has been one of my favourite games for a long time because of its amazing narrative/storytelling, soundtrack and style. Would recommend everyone to check it out.
Frontage is a charming layered type system with endless design possibilities using different combinations of fonts and colors. Achieve a realistic 3D effect by adding the shadow font or just use the capital letters of the regular and bold cut for stark artwork.
The typeface’s design is based on a simple grid, which creates the friendly, handcrafted look of facade signs. It is generously spaced for maximum impact of your message.
As a display typeface Frontage loves color and is suitable for headlines and logotypes. Details include 224 characters in six styles and manually edited kerning.